Software for the advanced management of traceability and cattle feeding.
Available in the Light and Plus versions.
FarmLink is a software for PC, working with Windows in combination with Perin Weighmaster’s weighing systems (models Farm Scale: 1500, 1510, 1520, 1530, Visual 2000). These weighing systems are usually installed on “UNIFEED” mixer wagons of several makes or on mills for food preparation.
The software can be installed on new or already existing mixers (even if originally preset with scales of other makes), without having to change the load cells.
FarmLink is an important help to create reports that are essential to manage Quality, moreover it is indispensable for the farms which want to attest the traceability of livestock feeding.
The targets of the program are:
– optimization of raw material management for animal feeding
– optimization of the use of manpower employed for the preparation of rations
– improvement of the quality of the ration distributed to the individual cattle groups with relevant increase of the quantity and quality of milk or meat produced
– improvement of the health of the animal
– traceability of the food distributed to the individual cattle groups
– automatic calculation of IOFC (Income Over Feed Cost)
– minimizing of expenses and wastes